In the EU, we offer a 24 month warranty from the date of purchase on all devices that meet the conditions of the Warranty Policy. For all accessories, we offer a 6 months warranty from date of purchase
What to do if my Getnord product is defective?
In order for us to begin addressing your problem, please fill in this repair order form: http://rma.getnord.com . We will pick your phone, repair it and return you free of charge if the failure is covered by the warranty according to Getnord Warranty Service Terms, which you can find below on this page.
You will be notified by email and instructed how to pack your item and to prepare for shipping.
Please contact our dedicated Customer Service team, who can help with your problem or advise of the best and quickest way for your device to be inspected by our Services Experts.
Getnord Limited Warranty Statement
This limited warranty shall apply to the Getnord phone (the "Product").
Redlainas UAB (Getnord) warrants that the Product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in design, material and workmanship ("Limited Warranty").
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
This Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This Limited Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product ("Customer"). This Limited Warranty may, however, be transferred to any individual to whom the product is sold, where Getnord has consented in writing to the transfer (and Getnord will not unreasonably refuse consent). It shall neither exclude nor limit:
a) any statutory rights of the Customer or,
b) any of the Customer's rights against the seller/ dealer of the Product.
2. This Limited Warranty shall last for twenty-four (24) months in the European Union and South Africa and twelve (12) months in all other countries from the date of original purchase for mobile devices, and six (6) months for accessories (whether included in the Product sales package or sold separately). Customer shall present the PROOF OF PURCHASE upon claiming this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the countries where the Product is sold. Warranty service availability and response times may vary from country to country and may also be subject to a registration requirement in the country of purchase.
3. Throughout the Warranty Period Getnord or its authorized agent will, at their discretion, without charge and subject to Clause 7 repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. Getnord will return the repaired Product or replaced with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced faulty parts or components will become the property of Getnord
4. This Limited Warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment.
5. If Getnord repairs or replaces the Product the repaired or replaced Product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period or for three (3) months from the date of repair or replacement whichever is longer.
6. Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the device. Getnord is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not back-up your data.
7. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE DEFECT WAS CAUSED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
a) This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included or downloaded in the Product, whether included during instalment, assembly, shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. Getnord does not warrant that any Getnord software will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any hardware or software provided by a third party, that the operation of any software will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected.
b) the product serial number, the accessory date code the IMEI number, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible; or
c) deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear; or
d) use other than in accordance with the user manual, submersion in water, prolonged exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized opening or repair, repair by use of unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of Getnord (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship. This Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the Product including but not limited to scratches on the display, camera lens; or
e) the defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified; or
f) the defect was caused by a defective function of the cellular network or other system; or
g) the Product software needs to be upgraded due to changes in cellular network parameters; or
h) the defect was caused by the fact that the Product was used with or connected to an accessory not approved or provided by Getnord or used in other than its intended use and where it can be shown by Getnord that such defect is not the fault of the Product itself,
i) performance issues or incompatibilities caused by editing of the registry settings, modifications of the operating software or 3RD party application downloads. Using custom operating system software may cause your device and application to work incorrectly
8. Your Product may contain country specify elements, including software, If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty.
9. In the event of Product failure, the Customer should take the following actions:
a) Refer to the user manual in order to identify and possibly correct the problem.
b) If the problem cannot be resolved by reference to the user manual the Customer should then contact the dealer where such Product was purchased or visit www.getnord.com or Getnord service centre for further information.
c) Before the Customer contacts Getnord service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
• The model and serial number, IMEI number of the Product.
• The Customer’s full address and contact information.
• A copy of the Customers original invoice, receipt or bill of sale of the purchase of the Product.
Getnord will provide the Customer with instructions regarding how and when the defective Product should be returned. Getnord will pay costs inconnection with both the return of the defective product to Getnord and the repaired Product back to the Customer if the Defective Product is within the Warranty Period.
10. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY GIVEN BY GETNORD TO THE CUSTOMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL GETNORD BE LIABLE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA. LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVERTO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT THOSE LOSSES OR DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW. IN ANY CASE GETNORD AND ITS SUPPLIERS ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE HARDWARE.
Getnord does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence, for defects in the Product arising out of its or its manufacturers' negligence.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES MAY STATE THAT THE MANUFACTURER MAY NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ASPECTS OF ITS LIABILITY TO THE CONSUMER. WHERE THAT IS THE CASE, THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY.
ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITEDWARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO YOU NOTIFYING GETNORD OR A GETNORD AUTHORIZED SERVICE AGENT OF THE ALLEGED DEFECT WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME Of IT HAVING COME TO YOUR ATTENTION AND IN ANY EVENT NO LATER THAN BEFORE THE EXPIRY Of THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
This limited warranty does not affect the Customers statutory rights in law specific to the country of purchase, such rights remain protected. This Limited Warranty will be updated by Getnord from time to time. Please visit www.getnord.com to the latest version of the Limited Warranty for the Product.